Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Stampin' Up! Santa's Workshop



This absolutely Beautiful Suite Santa's Workshop is just a delight to work with.
The stamp set is just so cute and Dies well you really need these to make life easier.  Also there is Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack.  Which I am using to make a Christmas Memory Album using also SDSP (which is below).  When I have finished this challenge I will up load it for you to see.
The Greeting came from the Christmas Timeless Tidings Stamp Set.
The beauty of this Santa's Workshop is there are so many parts to the set which can make your cards quick and easy.
Although I love the therapy of colouring my images and choosing which colours I can enhance them with.
I did find the sequins can become a little static so make sure you desensitize your enclosure with your special 'Embossing Buddy'.

Santa's Workshop 12 x 12 (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper

The Beautiful Specialty Designer Series Paper you are able to use your Dies to cut some of these images out as well. Most of the other images are quiet simple to fussy cut. Which makes a project or card making venture quick and easy.

Have a wonderful day crafting.
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment