Saturday, December 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Designer Paper Laser Cut for Absolute Beauty.


This card was made especially for a Wedding I have used a lot of our retired punch sets and dies to get the shape of the flowers that I wanted to use.  The beautiful Lattice Background is our beautiful Romantic Laser Cut Papers that is in our Annual Catalogue.  I think it really makes the card look stunning.  The flowers have been made with our Whisper White Ordinary weight card stock Paper with our beautiful little coloured Pearls that are in the Annual Catalogue also.  The stamp set is 'Falling for You'  it is retired but I really liked the greeting.


A close up of my Roses, I have used Cake Decorating stamen in the centre, and our beautiful Net Hail Spot Ribbon.  The rings I  have made with two circle dies taped together on our Gold  Foil  Card Stock.  I cut two out and placed them over each other to give the joined effect.


All boxed up and ready to go.
Happy Crafting.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment