Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Triple Cube Christmas Card.

It has been a while since I posted last.  After a few family illnesses we are battling.  Over the weekend I had a little bit of rejuvenation from some bright sunny days to the spirit of Christmas bursting onto the scene.  With a little bit of Inspiration and warmth in my bones again I decided to make this Triple Cube Card for a Christmas Special.

The Pattern I found on Splitcoast Stampers Site in the Tutorials.   Their instructions are always amazing.  Thank you Splitcoast Stampers for such professional and great instructions.  I am a Member of Splitcoast Stampers as I like to support them for all their wonderful inspiration they share.  Here is the web address:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAlKsR4gwo




I have first made my Cube Card and then used our beautiful Designer Frost Paper to Layer in front of each cube.  This could also be used in the inside of the cubes as well.


I then Die cut my Christmas Trees from our gorgeous Stampin' Up! dies 'In the Woods'. Using our Metallic Silver Card.  The two bare trees on the front cubes I used the Rainbow Glitter paper to cut these from just using the green section.  I only adhered the tree to the centre fold so it would sit flat when folded down ready to post.


Here is a closer view of the trees and decorations.  I used the Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels which are gorgeous for decorating all things Christmas plus.  I also used a few little dies from other of my die sets to add a little more Christmassy feel to the scene.


Here is my side view of my cubed Card.  The most wonderful part of this cubed Card is that it sits absolutely flat when folded down for posting such an advantage.


Here we are the card flat ready to place into the envelope.
Happy Crafting Friends.
I look forward to another week of crafting adventures.
love Carolyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment