Saturday, May 25, 2024

Stampin' Up! Kiddin' Around Stamp Set an Dies


                 This Gorgeous Stamp Set: Kiddin' Around.  Amazing and cute for kiddies, Birthday Pages,                      Birthday Cards, exciting dress Up Pages in Albums or Just making party favours and using                     for fun things.



            


                It is a Post Fold Card I made for my Grand Daughter's 9th Birthday.
                I thought it was quite cute and different.  I will have to find someway to explain the making
                of this card.  I incorporated a few different Card Styles to make it.
                It is winter here in Tasmania at the moment so it makes it a great time to experiment and play
                with ideas.  So this is what I came up with playing with a different type of Card.

                Have a wonderful Sunday.
love Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment