Thursday, June 4, 2020

PositiveThoughts Stamps and Dies by Stampin' Up!


 Using Whisper White Card Stock as your Base of card. I Stamped three generation Stamping from my inked image on the background.  Used the Maiden Hair Fern Stamp to back 3 D Work.


I Stamped and Punched out my Medium sized Daisy for each Daisy I use an average of 3-4 Layers.  Coloured each Layer then Placed then on top of  the base daisy.  I shaped and curled my petals then added one layer at a time the with petals shaped.


I then made all my extra pieces including maiden hair stand outs gold leaves flourishes from the Parisian Die set and the Butterflies embossed and coloured then sat on Glue dots and wings curled with bone folder.

I made a bow from the side ends of some old burlap ribbon and added them under the daisy.  Last of all added the greetings and a few pearls.
Have a wonderful week crafting.
Happy New Catalogue.
Carolyn.  xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment