Sunday, May 17, 2020

When Love comes around.





Dies: Stitched hearts, Ornate Frame, Stamps Set: Painted Palette, DSP: Bird Ballad, Embossing Folder: Coastal Weave.


I also used Water Colour Pencils: Flirty Flamingo and Mellon Mambo, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue. Old Olive and Granny Apple Green.  Coloured all the images in and  blended colours then used my Aqua Painters to Blend and extend colours.



I used the Double Z Card to incorporate all my images and left the rest to dream of spring (unfortunately not until another 3 months!)

I am so much looking forward to our new stamp sets in the Annual Catalogue especially Birds and Branches set and The Birds and More Dies.
Our new Catalogue is filled to the brim with beautiful art goodies.  Cannot wait to play with them.
Have a wonderful week crafting.
love  
Carolyn.
Paperlace and Card Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment