Friday, July 21, 2023

Cheerful Daisies Item No. 161290

 Cheerful Daisies



Cheerful Daisies  -  Stamp Set 161290

  • This beautiful Bundle has served many ideas going through my head.  I was given a lovely swap at our State S.U. Get together in Tasmania at the end of May 23.  I was so impressed with the sample that I asked Betty Bultman if I could use her techniques she used in the card front.  I came up with quite a few different examples as I played with this !  Above is the double Z Card.  which I thought would be a beautiful Example of this design.
  • Then I used a thin Accordian Fold Card which I also found quite interesting especially with all the extra room for writing a note or message.




  • Inside the card all the space for writing a small letter or note.
  • Here is a close up of the design.

...

  • The White Daisy was stamped with versa mark clear onto the Card stock front and then Heat Embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
  • The rest of the flowers were 1st and 2nd Generation stamped which means stamped off before being used on the card front once or twice.  To give the images as a shadowed look.  I did the same with the foliage.  
  • After finishing the foliage etc.
  • I stencilled on some bricks from one of our  Retired Masking Stencils, then  I used a dauber and added some sponging around the edge of the card. This gave the card a aged appearance which took away from the starkness of the white edges.
  • Just finished off the card the way I wanted and here is a lovely project for a weekend.
  • Enjoy.

love Carolyn.


...




No comments:

Post a Comment