Friday, December 4, 2015

21 Sleeps to a Crafty Christmas

 These little Note Books are a gift of appreciation for having me this year to teach my friends the Art of Card Making.

I feel very privileged at being able to teach my friends the Art of Card Making.  They look forward to every Card Making day with great enthusiasm.  A great Challenge for me to come up with something really special that they will need to send to their families or friends for special occasions that is why I love to make my gifts so they know how special it is to be able to share their talents with family and friends.

Every 3rd Friday of the Month I potter up to Leatare Court to share with my friends the gift of being able to create and share our own gifts and time.  This time has been so special for me.  As when I first started the classes about 4-5 years ago my daughter was also a Resident at this lovely Housing Community.  So my ties here are just so special words cannot express the gratefulness I feel towards these beautiful people who opened there arms to My Lizzie and included her in all they did.


The last photo is a collection of the little Note Books and my beautiful Scentsy Burner that puts that special touch into my home.  For this Christmas.
All the cardstock and Designer Paper are part of my Stampin Up Collections.
Spent many happy hours creating a whole collection of these note pads and pens as gifts for the residents. These may be a wonderful Idea for you to make too!
All are punches and card stock of Stampin Up.  Except my little Quilled Snowman in front of my Note Books.
Enjoy Christmas and if you need some more stocks to finish your cards and gifts you may use my on line shop shop here on my blog.
Happy Crafting
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment