Monday, November 8, 2010

Quilling for Christmas


This little angel is a quilled angel only using a Spreuer.  This is a comb like tool.  If you do not have a Spreuer you may use an onion holder or even a large hair comb used to get the tangles out of long hair.        

The quilling paper is woven around the spreuer which gives you the long woven effects.  It is a very simple method to use and in a few minutes you have beautiful results as shown beside these instructions.

I will write up the instruction over the next few days and up load it to my Blog.

You can also make some other simple designs such as a Christmas Tree, Stars and as far as your imagination can stretch so can your Spreurer work.

I will show you some more examples of my Christmas Card making.
Using the Spreuer Technique.










This beautiful little Christmas Tree is made with foil strips and woven around the spreuer.  Very simple it takes only a few minutes to make and is decorated up with diamonties and star sticker.

 













Also another Card I have made with the Spreuer technique is the Mother and Christ Child which I also love and think is quite simple and elegant for our Christmas Season.

6 comments:

  1. These Christmas designs are very pretty. I haven't tried using a spreuer yet, but can see I need to. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Charlotte
    theartofquilling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft colors and the image is gorgeous. it perfect!i like it its cool and sound.

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Very nice work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple and impressive, love it. thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete