Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stampin Up Convention time again.

Its Convention time again.  A little time to take a break enjoy like minded peoples company and celebrate the wonderful gift of sharing and art.  It is so special to be able to take this time as back when my children were young,  I did not have time to do things like this.  Life was hectic and creating time was mainly time I had to make the girls clothes and do the things that we needed for everyday living.

The Convention is a wonderful time to share with others, your love of creating all things beautiful and just talk craft and also meeting with old friends.

Over the past 5 years I have taken this time out for a little break from home and catching up with like minded people.  I love the sharing of ideas of friendship and all the new and wonderful ways to create with rubber, ink, glue and card stock.  Of course colour also plays an important part of this.  I have a few of my samples here to share with you.  These are for our Swap Time one of the exciting times of Convention.
It is especially wonderful when you look at the back of the swap and realise who you are swapping with.  Maybe you comment on there work on Stampin Connections or maybe they are your inspiration.  It is such a special time.

I love all the sneak peaks of things to come and all the talented Demonstrators sharing their ideas.




This little card was made for my bird house week two weeks ago must get cracking and inspire you as Melbourne Convention was terriffic.
I will take some photos today of all the wonderful Swaps so so so inspiring.
love to all
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment