Friday, June 24, 2011

Tilda and Roses

Just could not wait to finish this card of Tilda.  I love making my own flowers so, I have decorated my card with my own flowers that I have made.  They are a collection of bush Roses and standard Roses.  I find a lot of joy in making my flowers.  I have made a swag with the Roses and finished the bush rose with Flower soft in the centre.  The leaves I used Monsteria leaves which are large tropical leaves.

Love my Tilda's only wished there were more hours in a day and more time to play.


I used spellbinders Fleur de Lis Dies for back ground, Ribbon from my stash.  A lovely green Vellum for the Monsteria leaves Some tiny fill in flowers also from my stash but made by . 

I hope you like her ! 

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card and cute Tilda. Thanks for sharing this lovely creation.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a sweet card!!!! You did a fabulous job!!!! Love the colors and the design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn!
    Lovely to see you crafting. I love your Tilda and your lovely roses. Lovely layout. I hope you are keeping well.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet. The flowers you made give the perfect touch. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carolyn, your card is sooo sweet and girly! Absolutly adorable!!!
    Hugs
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet is this. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card .Love the roses!
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Great job on everything.
    Huggeroonies,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice card Caroly, very pretty flowers, and lovely colors.You did a wonderful job in coloring Tilda.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete