Thursday, January 24, 2013

Treats for Sale a Bration



 I have been making these  lovely Chocolate Pops for Sale a bration as a gift for my guests.  I first made some for my daughters Wedding very recently but thought these would be lovely for my customers.

This is a close up of the Chocolate pops.
They turned out a real treat.

May be soon I will be able to make my Sale a bration  Samples.  But I thought these equally took a nice place at the craft table as a gift for all.


 These Choc pops are centred in theBig Shot  Flower Dies.
Just for fun.

Blesssings Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Gee Carolyn these look so yummy! What great idea for gifts for your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special your customers must feel. Such a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing gift to give to your customers, and I agree, they really looks gorgeous at the table too, and it sure will make your customers feel special and much apreciated, that´s for sure. As always stunning work here hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing. I would probably eat more than I would save to give away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dale, It is very challenging.
      Thank you all for visiting. love Carolyn

      Delete
  5. YUM! Chocolate and stamping go so well together, don't they? Beautiful gift for your customers.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete