Friday, July 20, 2012

Stampin Up Ornament Punch Rose



 Rose Made with the Ornament Punch

Her is the beautiful Rose I made with the Stampin Ups Ornament Punch.  At the moment I am so busy getting ready for the Regionals I have not had time to get my Lesson made. I have been asked to make some special designs for the Victorian Regionals so my Rose Lesson has had to come last.  I will also be working on the tables at the Regional in the afternoon.  So please say hi to me there.   Will have it up as soon as I get a little spare time to do the lesson.
love Carolyn

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is so .... exciting. Wish I could be there. All the best. Your rose looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bronwyn will be pleased though when all my samples are finished will not have my goodies until next week then I will be working very hard to complete by first Saturday in August. For Melbourne Regionals.

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful roses, seams to be real!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mihaela, No it is definately made of paper and glue and using a sponging technique to add the colour to the petals. love Carolyn

      Delete
  3. Yoohoo....Carolyn, I'm here. OMG, your rose looks edible. I love it. Sorry, I'm a foodie. I wanted to taste the Sugar & Spice embossing at Heartfelt the other day. It was so lovely to meet you. I am glad you came from Tassie for it. Love all your handmade flowers - such beautiful attention to detail. xEve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn it was so nice meeting you. Look forward to catching up you again. I just love making my flowers. Love Carolyn

      Delete
  4. Is this the Ornament punch 119847???
    Its gorgeous.. the rose!
    Liz C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz this is the Stampin Up Ornament Punch 119847. I am hoping to get a little time soon to write a tutorial on this rose but have only just returned from our Stampin Up Heartfelt event which I had some demonstrations I was asked to help with. Carolyn

      Delete