Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stampin Up New Silicone Craft Sheet

Stampin Up is introducing a New Silicone Craft Sheet to its range in the Holiday Catalogue Absolutely marvellous for Free Standing work.  I will be able to make my flowers on the mat using any glue at all and when the glue has dried all I have to do is lift the article off the mat.  Then WOW I will have a free standing object ready to put onto my next projects

The Articles I made for Heartfelt Event would be excellent made on the new free standing mat.  I cannot wait to get my hands on one.

Etruscan Elegance Fan

This is the Etruscan Elegance Fan made from some of the products out of our new catalogue.  I was asked to make my display items from the Wheels so I had a great time experimenting.

Poinsettia Wreath
All the flowers on the Poinsettia Wreath were made using card stock which I had used my builder wheels on and then punched into petals with my Blossom Builder Punch.  I then put the flowers together and  continued to make the wreath.  On the wreath I added ribbons, and leaves.  Then added the sash with the greetings wheeled on.

I had quite a few other little odds and bobs which are in the next picture.  We were asked to use a Holiday Theme for the ideas in our displays.





1 comment:

  1. WOUW sooooooo gorgeous stuff you show here hun, it´s absolutely gorgeous and so well made as always. I´m stunned about the beauty in all these things here, just sih we could see the pics a bit larger thoug, but what I can see, is awesome.
    Stunning work done as always, that´s for sure. I love it.

    ReplyDelete