Monday, October 1, 2012

Birthday Month

So sorry for not posting sooner have had a terribly busy September all my childrens birthdays occur as well as all my son in laws.  So I spent all month rushing  Lizzie into hospital and making birthday cards such a stressful month.
This card is for my big British  Rock Stars Birthday 
I made the card with card stock for the British Flag and used our beautiful Diamontie Brad which are not available any more.
Centre Step Card for my Daughters Birthday
This one is a favourite of mine the Centre Step card, I used French Foliage and the Blossom Petal Builder Punch.  At the moment I am working on some wedding cards so should have a few of those to show you soon.
Thanking you for calling buy and will upload again much sooner.
Blessings Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment