Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Handkerchief Card made with Stampin Up New D S Papers

I had so much fun working out how to make my Christmas Handkerchief Card..  The label is a double label on a belly band this is where I decided to add the greeting and a 3 D Flower from the Winter Watercolour collection.



Unfortunately I did not have a size in current stamp sets to fit the centre of the handkerchief centre so I used the retired set A Wish for Peace.  I also used our new gold pen to edge around the centre image which made the edge look deckled. The Poinsettia blossom decorating the corner of the card I made with the Blossom Builder Punch.  Which I find is one of the most versatile Punches I have.
Close up of Poinsettia Decoration

Card folded without Belly Band




Completed Card

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn!
    Your card is gorgeous. I hope all is well with you.
    hugs maz (Marion)

    ReplyDelete