Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bush Flower Babies Part 2

Wattle Flower Baby


This beautiful little fluffy yellow flower brightens the bush in the Spring and allows a beautiful golden carpet under the tree when the flowers fall. 
 When these lovely flowers appear the bush is starting to spring to life and the colours of all the natives are starting to bloom.  This alone brings healing to the body just from the sight of the beautiful golden yellow.  I thought that this little flower would bring some colour into Lizzie's pages and bring the sweet smell of the wattle flowing into her room to brighten her.

Flowering Red Gum Baby
The beautiful red gum which flowers all over the main land of Australia is such a bright and beautiful array of different shades of red blossom all over our country.  This will bring Lizzie the colour to her cheeks again and brighten her days.

Her are all the little Bush Flower Blossoms.  On each of these little book marks there will be a little note on the back just for Lizzie.  She has amazed us again at her resilience.

All these little flowers were made with my Stampin Up Decorations Punch.  I have quilled a little as quilling is my great love, Stamped with my Stampin Up stamps and created this little book of love for Liz.

I would love you to leave a comment on this special little book I have created for OUR Liz.  When she come out of hospital we will be celebrating a Get Well and Birthday Party all together.  She has now been in hospital for 2 months.  But looking forward to her coming home real soon.

hugs  and God Richest Blessings to all.

Carolyn

11 comments:

  1. Carolyn - this is such a beautiful project! I can see a lot of work and love went into this and your daughter will be thrilled with it. Hope your daughter has a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carolyn!
    I am so sorry to hear that Lizzie has been so ill. She is in my prayers. (You are too).
    Lizzie will love this little book of love.
    You have made such a beautiful job of it. Your flower making has always been such a work of art.
    God bless you Carolyn. look after yourself.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn,
    What a shame that your little one is so ill! I pray that she will recover very soon and be back to her normal, energetic self. You little Bush Flower Blossoms are so cute, They will surely brighten her for days to come...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your Lizzie. I will keep her in my prayers. Your little Bush Flower Blossoms are adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifful creation for your daughter, Carolyn! It is so apparant that it's made with great love and lots of thought! It's gorgeous and she will adore it. She's lucky to have you for a mom!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAUW this is soooooooooo awesome Carolyn. I´m very sure, that Lizzi will just love your wonderful book here. It is sooo wonderful and filled with love on every page, that we can feel it come out of there.
    I´m soo glad to hear, that Lizzi is finally getting better and will soon come home now, that is so good news hun, and I´m really happy for both of you.
    All your work here in this book is just so gorgeous hun, I just soooo love it.
    HAve a wonderful time ahead now, you sure deserve that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow sorry to hear about your daughter. You did a wonderful job on this book and I am sure she will love it!!!! My thoughts and parayers are with you,....
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many prayers across the miles to your family. I'm happy to hear your daughter is improving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Carolyn, so sorry to hear that Lizzie has been so ill. My prayers to her and the family, wishing her a speedy recovery.
    Your project is LOVELY and it will surely brighten her days.
    You're all in my prayers
    Hugs...Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lizzie is going to love your book of love that you have made for her Carolyn.
    I'm very pleased to hear she is coming home soon.
    Love hugs and positive thoughts..........Bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about your daughter Carolyn. These projects you made for her is so special and I am sure she loved them all. I hope she will get well very soon.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete