Thursday, August 7, 2014

Envelope Box made on our Stampin Up Envelope Board.


Just sharing with you Our envelope Board Box Envelope.   It is so fabulous to be able to make a nice sturdy Envelope Box to put my chunky cards into.  This one I have decorated with our Punches and made it as a giving parcel, but if you packed your card carefully you would be able to use this Box Envelope to be able to post it.  I would also be careful how I sealed the envelope if sending it through the mail.
I am just over awed at all the amazing bits and pieces that we can use to make our special gifts even more special.
The flowers are made with Pansy Punch  and Scallop Edged Circle Punches and a little strip of glitter card to add some sparkle to the envelope.
Wishing you all a great weekend to come.  To those who are in winter at the moment cuddle up and those in the summer enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
Love to all
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment