Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rose Top Note box

I was over joyed to be asked by Stampin Up to do a Workshop Wow at our Tasmanian Regionals.  It was the most exciting Regionals I have been to.  Our day was a great day and the Wow went well.  Although I hate being in the lime light I had decided that yes I could do it.

I completeley made the box from Tope Note Die and made the Rose out of Designer Print Paper.  The Leaves were made ofcourse with my favourite stamp set French Foliage.  Stamped onto Wild Wasiba Card stock with Cajun Craze.   It gives a lovely rich rose leave.
I must say that all the Demonstrators at the Regionals were just so professional and presented at there best Thankyou all for a wonderful day.
hugs Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. Yes ... you could do it and very well I might add. This is a beautiful sample of your paper art, Carolyn. You make the most AMAZING flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, your box and flower is amazing, and I'm glad you had a wonderful day at the regionals.

    Hugs...........Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that rose Carolyn,just beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower Carolyn.
    Hugs Maz.(Marion)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely rose on a beautiful box here hun. I just love your gorgeousflowers.

    ReplyDelete