Saturday, August 27, 2011

I have been playing around with with my French Foliage stamp set and found it excellent to use as adding texture.  Especially to leaves and back grounds.  The Fanel flower is  made from the Stampin Up Blossom Party Die set.  I find it absolutely amazing what I different types of blooms I can get out of this Die set.
This time I used our Designer Print paper to make the Rose and make it look a little Retro I used our Distressing set on the flower Which has some sanding blocks and distressing inks as well as sponging the Rose.   I used the Double Petal Punch to make this Rose with.

2 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! Цветочки как настоящие!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so beautiful again Carolyn. I love your flowers, always so well made and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete