Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Tilda

Christmas is on its way and Tilda popped up on the table.  Time to dress me for Christmas.  I pulled out one of my beautiful old Stampin Up Designer papers and it fitted my idea beautifully.  Made a beautiful Christmas Poinsettia with red leaves and snow flakes and WOW this is what happened.

Just a view of the simple Poinsettia made with the leaves and snow flakes. Then I placed some sequence stars on the white back ground with a little holly I think this really finished the card off.  I also used Marianne Design Die which compliments Tilda beautifully.  The Poinsettia is made in layers.  Each layer is shaped and placed so as the gold fringed section is just showing beneath the layer.
I also added a few diamonties just to add that Christmas glimmer to my project. The lovely velour Stampin Up paper adds a real Christmas look.
Thankyou for visiting.
Blessings and love to all.
Carolyn