Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Tilda

Christmas is on its way and Tilda popped up on the table.  Time to dress me for Christmas.  I pulled out one of my beautiful old Stampin Up Designer papers and it fitted my idea beautifully.  Made a beautiful Christmas Poinsettia with red leaves and snow flakes and WOW this is what happened.

Just a view of the simple Poinsettia made with the leaves and snow flakes. Then I placed some sequence stars on the white back ground with a little holly I think this really finished the card off.  I also used Marianne Design Die which compliments Tilda beautifully.  The Poinsettia is made in layers.  Each layer is shaped and placed so as the gold fringed section is just showing beneath the layer.
I also added a few diamonties just to add that Christmas glimmer to my project. The lovely velour Stampin Up paper adds a real Christmas look.
Thankyou for visiting.
Blessings and love to all.
Carolyn

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous piece of art here again hun. I love your Tilda here, she´s sooo like christmas and sooo beautiful done. I really love that die, you´ve used behind her too, which one is that? Oh and this stunning, gorgeous red paper, it is just sooooo beautiful. Love your work hun, it´s so fantastic done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Tilda indeed looks sweet in her Christmas dress. Love the poinsettia!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Carolyn! Tilda is so precious and you did a really great job making that gorgeous poinsettia! VERY creative!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh super card. i love all and the flowers is gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful instruction on how you made your poinsettas! They are beautiful as is the card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, nice job! Love those poinsettias!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. The flowers are beautiful!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an adorable card. Love your poinsettias and that red paper is really pretty and love that white paper behind Tilda.. A great card.
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love your poinsettias... they are so pretty!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carolyn dear friend!
    I love your card. It is so sweet. The papers are gorgeous and so is your Poinsettia. I love the Marianne design die behind Tilda.
    I hope all is well down there in Tassie.
    I will email you soon.
    Hugs Marion...Maz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and adorable Tilda card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Carolyn everything goes so well together.
    Hugs...........Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous Carolyn - I love your work!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete