Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Down Under

Christmas in Australia is warm and wonderful.  The sun, beach and water calls to cool us down.  Even though I live at the bottom of Australiaon a little Island called Tasmania it is still warm and beautiful.  I have often wondered though what a beautiful White Christmas would be like.
I have created Tilda today in beautiful Tasmania and wishing you  all a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season.  Thankyou so much for visiting me please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my Aussie Tilda.




Here I have made Tilda standing under the
Southern Cross .  This star sign is only visible from the Southern Hemisphere so I thought this was very appropriate for her.
I have also given her a beautifully decorated gum tree as her Christmas Tree which not only Tilda would like but her little pet Koala would also love.








Here is Tilda standing under the Southern Cross with her beautiful little
Koala.  I was just so excited to get my Australian Tilda I had to use her
in my Aussie Christmas Card.




This is a close up view of the Australian Wild Flowers I have made to decorate the corner of the card with.  They are Flannel Flower, Flowering Red Gum, Grevilia and Gum Nuts.  These I have made with quilling one of my favourite art forms.  I also put a little Flowering Red Gum Christmas Tree on the Card.




Wishing you all a Safe and Happy 2012.
Blessings and love Carolyn