Monday, November 4, 2019

Stampin' Up! Still Scene Stamp Set.


Still Scenes. 


Absolutely love this card one that I cased from Tina Zinck.  A few differences. 
The Border from Good morning Magnolia was absolutely perfect for this Card.
Also did not have Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder.   I used one that I had that was similar on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
I like using for my snow, Shimmery White Embossing Paste instead of the Snowfall Accents. Mainly because when I add it I don't have to heat it, and it gives a beautiful gentle glimmer.  The rest is up to you.  Gold Metallic Card stock framing the picture behind edged with a little Ice Stampin Glitter to add just a little more glimmer.  Also used the real red Card Stock.
Hope you have a wonderful week crafting.
Happy Crafting
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment