Sunday, October 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! 'Winter Woods" for Christmas the World around.

' Winter Woods' Stampin' Up!



Happy Monday everyone.
 I fell in love with this beautiful Stamp Set last year and have seen some stunning cards made from the stamp set.  This one  I have see on Pinterest and was so impressed I needed to create it just with a few little changes.  It is not a lot of work but there are a few steps to it
  • 1 Cut Card to landscape style.
  • Add a little sponging just lightly of crumb cake around the outer edges. 
  • Stamp the Christmas tree from Winter woods, in two step stamping which is the same as stamping off.
  • Pop your card through your snow embossing folder.
  • With the big shot Cut your Christmas Tree die,2 bare trees and star to go on top of tree.
  • If you don't have a die for star you can always use a star Punch. 
  • Last of all add your Merry Christmas or what ever greeting you would like on your card.

  • This one is made from the same set although I have used the bare trees in green as I wanted it to look like our Australian Bush at Christmas.  
  • I added Lightly sponged Crumb Cake Ink around the bottom edge and Sea Spray Ink in the sky area.
  • I cut 2 ovals 1 white stitched Oval and 1 darker green oval to match trees.  Inset the ovals on one another
  • I stamped the Christmas tree with the foliage with my Stamparatus on the Garden Green Cardstock and then pushed out all the foliage and added decorations and fine gold thread for tinsel.
  • Then I stamped the same set of trees on the white oval and placed that in with the background scenery.
  • Placed decorated tree on top.  
  • This is our Australian Christmas Tree.
  • I intend to make a couple of others adding wattle and red gums to my background trees.



  • I could not resist making these beautiful little 3 Dimensional Trees out of our Christmas Tree Punch and popping them in a piece of cork to decorate my Christmas Card Scenery.
  • Last of all I have added the wattle to our background Trees and this is how it looks.



Have a wonderful week Crafting
love Carolyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment