Sunday, October 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Time Suite

'Christmas Time Suite' Stampin' Up!


Our Beautiful Christmas Time Suite is about to be released for Order at the beginning of November but only for the month and while Stocks last.


This simply beautiful Suite is so glamourous in its colour, but I have decided to add our Australian touch to the stamp set to claim it as ours.  The berries I have made into Wattle and the Oak I have made into Sheoak our Native Flowers which do bloom at Christmas.
This also is the time of the year where our roses Bloom as well so it is a fabulous Seasons Card for Christmas.
By adding the touch of gold pops the beautiful colours and adds touch of luxury to the beautiful flora.


On the inside of the card I have just made it plain as I feel the cover shows it all the beauty of Christmas.On the inside I have cut two shapes for the greeting one being a Cherry Cobbler Card stock which I split to make a little wider and popped that behind the white greeting tab.  Added the corners and Embellishments from the Die Set and even a few of the little through away accents.


I must say that this is the most beautiful Suite.  The Designer Series Paper is stunning and all the accessories that goes with this set are beautiful.
This Suite is available from! November 1 until 30th November 2019 or until stocks run out.
Need this set well if you live in Australia contact me or order from my online shop which is presented on this page.  I would love to be your demonstrator.
Have a wonderful week crafting.
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment