Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tilda time to Colour

Just love my Tilda's so need a little time to chill out so out comes the Tilda's. 






I thought these two you would just love it was my youngest daughters birhday last week and had to make her my favourite little girls card Tilda.  That card was the  Tri-Shutter card.  Just love this amazing little girl who is just so cute.  While I was colouring  the Tri Shutter card I decided to make an easel card for  my olders daughters birthday too!  Hope you enjoyed looking at her she is so quaint and there is just so much to learn about painting this little girl.
Thankyou for stopping in and please leave a comment I would love to know what  you think about these two cards.
hugs Carolyn

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty,i'm sure that your daughters loved them
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn!
    It has been so long since I have spoken to you. I hope you are well.
    Your cards are lovely. the design and flowers look great and so is your coloring.
    I hope Lizzie is doing well.
    Hugs Marion...aka...Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are delightful, Carolyn! I just know that your daughter's loved them. I love the tri-shutter card shape!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful paper crafting - I totally agree with Barb, your cards are delightful. The first one is really a wowzer for sure!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards. Love the flower on the bottom one. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carolyn!!! Hope all is well! You made two of my favorite card styles! Terrific job Carolyn!!! Those Tilda's are so endearing aren't they??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card you made ​​again
    I love it!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carolyn, beautiful cards. I haven't done a tri-shutter card in a long time. You make me want to make one right now...LOL. You did a terrif job on it. Love all the die cuts on your second card. You sure made good use of them. You have beautiful DP's.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Carolyn, Beautiful cards you made for your granddaughters.. isn't it fun to make card for our children and our grandchildren? I love your tri-shutter card. What a wonderful card and beautiful colors and the second card has bright beautiful colors with lots of embellishments.. both girls will love their cards, thats for sure. great job..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards both of them, and I´m sure your granddaughters loves them. I too just love Tilda and find it sooo much fun to make these cards, but I sure can´t color as well as you do, your coloring are so perfect hun. Awesome work on both of these, that´s for sure. I just soooo love love love them.
    Have a wonderful day and lots of crafty fun hun.

    ReplyDelete