Wednesday, November 20, 2019

'Most Wonderful Time Product Medley' Stampin' Up!

Christmas Cards for Family and Friends
'Most Wonderful Time Product Medley'
Stampin' Up!.

This fabulous Set offers you a huge choice of Christmas Cards to make and as well as your Christmas Photo Albums and all.  With Stamp Set, Dies to match,  Embellishments Beautiful Designer Series Paper Stickers Wow it really is a wonderful set.

Another of the my ideas I made a Stencil from a Punch and used the Stencil to Background the Card with stars. Then I added my Designer Series Paper Gift,s and Christmas Trees I had stamped. I had stamped directly onto the card stock back ground with the smaller Tree in the stamp set.


This one I had edged my Crumb Cake Card Stock with our Gold ink Pad to pop a border of gold stars around the edge of my Christmas Tree.  I had coloured my tree by actually using the background stamp almost  like a sponge.  I used the darling little Angel Die in Gold Card Stock to Embellish the Christmas Tree.  The Label Die that also is in the set for the Greeting.


I find this Medley an amazing set, Just by adding my own Card Stock and Dimensionals and
ink I can make dozens of beautiful cards.  The card I added above are the collection of some of the cards I have made with this set over the past few weeks.  Then after I have used all the DSP and Embellishments I have the beautiful stamp set and Dies to continue to create with

Have another wonderful week Crafting
love Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment