1. I have cut the card stock out to the size I needed to make My inside of the card.
2. I then used the Envelope Maker to make my envelope.
3.Embossed all the areas that I needed embossed.
4.Stamped the stamps I wanted and made the Poinsettia separately to be attached as a 3D Flower after stamping is finished.
5. I then stamped Joyful Christmas Poinsettia twice onto Vellum and embossed with gold embossing powder. Heat tooled the embossed image coloured in with Real Red Marker.
6. Cut Centre part of Poinsettia out and then trimmed and coloured the full image.
7. Layered the flower and placed it on the inside of the envelope.
8. When all is finished folded the envelope ends in placed a seal over the closed flaps then put my address on the plain front.
9. Finished place stamp on and ready to post.
Happy Crafting post again soon.