Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stampin Up Envelope Maker a Fantastic Tool and Toy

This fun to make Envelope Card takes the place of a card and envelope.  Made with my Stampin Up Envelope Maker.
1. I have cut the card stock out to the size I needed to make My inside of the card.
2. I then used the Envelope Maker to make  my envelope.
3.Embossed all the areas that I needed embossed.
4.Stamped the stamps I wanted and made the Poinsettia separately to be attached as a 3D Flower after stamping is finished.
5. I then stamped Joyful Christmas Poinsettia twice onto Vellum and embossed with gold embossing powder. Heat tooled the embossed image coloured in with Real Red Marker.
6. Cut Centre part of Poinsettia out and then trimmed  and coloured the full image.
7. Layered the flower and placed it on the inside of the envelope.
8. When all is finished folded the envelope ends in placed a seal over the closed flaps then put my address on the plain front.
9. Finished place stamp on and ready to post.
Happy Crafting post again soon.
Carolyn


4 comments:

  1. WAUW THIS IS AWESOME cAROLYN, AND i JUST LOVE IT. sUCH A GREAT IDEA TO MAKE A CARD LIKE THIS, AS IT´LL KEEP THE POSTAGE LOW, IF YOU NEED TO SEND IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryann I made it with the new envelope maker. love Carolyn

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous. And, such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete