Saturday, December 28, 2013

ThinLite Dies by Stampin Up

These beautiful Stampin Up Thinlit Dies are an amazing little Wow's for a beautiful simple Card.  Have been experimenting with them for my little grandson birthday.  Wanted to have something really cute for his third birthday in very early January. First of all as an experiment I made a card for a friends birthday last week.  The stamp set I used was the Stampin Up Open Sea Stamps.






Elliotts 3rd Birthday card is a Circus theme so I have gathered up all the little animal stamps I have and made some thing quite special for him.  A lovely circus card I thought he may love. I used the Stampin Up Zoo Babies and others I could find which would add to the theme.   This is one of the most fun cards to make will be having a class in the Thinlit  Class dies in a months time in Sale-a-bration so every one can see how simple and exciting they are to make.

Front of the card for Elliotts Birthday with the beautiful Zoo Babies Stamp set and the opened card below.


I had so much fun making this cute little Circus Card for Elliott.   Hope you can see all the potential the Thin Lite Dies have.  Enjoy and have a Wonderful New Year .
love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment