Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! 'Royal Peacock Bundle'.

The Majesty of this beautiful Bundle has won me.  Just loved how this card has come to gether.
I Cased the card from  Heather playingwithpapercrafting.com 
Such a beautiful card. But a lot of work in making.


The front of the card I have coloured the peacock with my favourite colours, and embossed the Peacock with the second layer stamping Versa Mark Ink and embossed it with copper.  The background is a foil gold sheet embossed with Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.  Would also look fabulous in the Copper Foil Sheet.  I needed the contrast to bring out the colours of the peacock.



In side the card is a luminary card.  I have placed a battery operated globe in between the back ground and the peacocks to show off the Albino Peacocks made from the  Sparkle Glitter White Card Stock.


Just a short video of the card with the changing light behind.
Have an amazing week crafting.

love Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment