Monday, August 26, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia Bundle. (Let Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper be your Hero)



This Card I have Made with mostly a sheet of Designer Series Paper.
I really love the Paper but wanted to add just a little more colour to the Blossoms.

  • 2 Sheet of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.
  • I recoloured my blossoms in with my Blendies in the colours I desired.
  • Cut my Background into a Tri Fold Card and scored.
  • Front two Panels I cut a contrasting paper panels then attached them to Panels.
  • Then Cut off the Base to adhere to front of card. Folding the opposite way to give an extended section on the front.
  • Cover the Base Band with the coloured Designer Series Paper and fussy cut around the top of the Band. 
  • Colour extra blossoms to cut out and place on the branch from the Seasonal Layers Dies.  I used three of these branches to add the fussy cut blossoms to.
  • Then attached to the Base of the Card.
  • Stamp the Large Magnolia Stamp out and Colour to match Blossom and attach to front of the card.
  • Embellish as desired and add your Greetings.
  • A beautiful card in a short time.
  • I also used Shimmer Paint on the blossoms randomly to give that lovely spring glow.




Have a wonderful week Crafting
Cheers Carolyn
All Products available on my online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment