Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Still Scenes Bundles, Stampin ' Up!


Have been Busy making this Snow Globe Card with the new Still Scenes Bundle.  The cottage and scene is so serene that I have no trouble just sitting looking at it.  Too much to do though.
Below is a close up of the Globe. Set on top of the embossed Whisper White Card Stock.  There are many beautiful scenes you could make with this snow globe having some lovely dies in the set to use.



I have also made another one one with out the globe and have made this with the Window sheet.  I also used the Feels like Frost D.S.P. but this one I have used a few of our new Holiday Stamp Sets to create the card.


This one I have used the Simply Plaid D.S.P. as well as a small piece of the Feels Like Frost as Background of the globe.
I could play with set for a long time and never get sick of it.   So many ideas.
Have a wonderful week Creating
love Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment