Sunday, September 15, 2019

' Good Morning Magnolia '

Such a wonderful Set to change the colour of the season and make your first Christmas Card. I know I really love this set and the Designer Series Paper 'Magnolia Lane'.  But just with two Blender Pens and a little gold card stock you can change this paper into another wonderful Season Christmas.


  • I stamped out my Large Magnolia Image from the stamp set and coloured it.  Then I took a piece of the DSP that I thought would be a nice frame for the card and coloured that in the two tones of Cherry Cobbler.
  • I made a Base Card out of Black Card Stock.
  • Then I added the panels of Cherry Cobbler on to the black card areas with a border of 1/4 cm around each panel
  • Added My coloured border on the front of the double z card and cut around the top section to give a fussy cut lovely border. 
  • Attached the small Z fold section to front of card and last part of card.
  • I used two branches from the Seasonal Layers Dies and cut out a few of the small magnolia blossoms the branches and then added just a few leaves.
  • Attached the large coloured Magnolia I had stamped and added a bow to make it pop a little.
  • Then added the Golden Snow flakes from Seasonal Layers Dies.  I also used the tiny little hearts that popped out of the snow flake to add around the card.
  • I made the greeting matting the smaller white frame onto a gold backing and stamping Merry Christmas.
  • When all finished this is how it all came out.

Have a wonderful week crafting.
with love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment