Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Spring Morning Delight..

Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper
Pressed Petals Washi Tape
Peaceful Boughs Foliage



I used our Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper to make the Background.  From here I Started to design my flower display.

Close up of my Washi Tape Flowers


  • First of all I made My Pressed Petals Washi Tape Flowers.
  • I then made 3 Stitched Nested Labels in complimentary Colours and Nested two on top of one another as the Base of my flower display making sure to attach ribbon underneath.  I used the colours Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride. The third die I used for my inside greeting.
  • Then I made all my little extra flowers from dies or punches which ever you have.   Some I double layered and some just used single Layer with a jewel in centre.
  • Cut out all  Foliage I used Peaceful Boughs for my base foliage just cutting sections off the branch and layering this down.  I also used bits and pieces from other die sets to add to the foliage.
  • Added another Nested die to inside of card directly behind the set of Nested dies so it would not be seen until ribbon undone.



  • I layered my foliage first and then arranged all my flowers on top.  I drew in the vein lines and added a little Crystal effects to edge of leaves and sprinkled Snow Glitter or you could use Dazzling Diamonds.
  • Stamped greeting out on the Last label die and attached to inside of card.
  • Close card and tie ribbon.

Have a wonderful week crafting.
Enjoy your spring or Autumn.
love Carolyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment