Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Elf

Yes Christmas is on its way and this little man is busy making the Christmas Gifts ready to pop into these beautiful stockings hanging over the ledge.

This little fellow is a cutie and he came out very well.  I used a lot of SU products with him he is peeking over the table looking to see if you are watching what he is doing.

Here I have layered Decoration Punchs over the base of the Face and cut them out using the different circle punches to fit his head and to fit perfectly over his hat to give lovely layers of SU DPP (Designer Print Papers).

The stockings have been dry embossed and heat embossed to give it that lovely gold look.




This is the close up of the little elf's face gently shaded with chalk and a little black liner pen for his eyelashes.

It is wonderful to be able to share this with my blog friends.


Love you to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
It is your comments that help me to know how to improve and encourages me to keep on keeping on.

Thanking you for visiting hugs and Blessings Carolyn.











2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous CArolyn. I love these little stockings here and the elf is just too cute too. Love the expresions on his little face. You did an awesome job here again hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quillings your Christmas looks great
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete