Monday, September 24, 2018

Winter Woods Bundle Stampin' Up!


Yes Christmas time is only three months away again.  I really cant believe it time to get the Stamps and Paints out and start creating.



This Twisted Easel Card was made with a Variety of our Dies and Punches.
The Stamp sets used were Stampin' Up!" Lovely as a Tree" an all time favourite.
The new "Winter Woods" Bundle Stamps and Dies.  A very old stamp set of ours which could be about 7 years old and retired "Forest Friends" as well the the dies from Pretty Pine Thinlits. 
 Last of all a retired Builder Punch Poinsettia.  
Which has all the petals on the punch and you build your own blossoms.  This allows me to make the size of blossom I want for my flowers.




A close up of the Pine Leaves and Mistletoe  with berries. 
In the centre of the Poinsettia I added our Shimmer Embossing paste and then dropped tiny little yellow beads onto the centre. 
I used a Hole Punch to make the Glitter Red Berries.


Just a little winter beauty for our Northern Hemisphere as our Spring has just arrived.
Have a Happy week crafting.

love Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment