Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Its Time to Try Start Again. A little Quilling

Hi Friends,
I have found it very hard to get back to my blog since Lizzie died in January and I am going to try and make a new start.
I know it will not be easy but I can do it.
I had a wonderful convention but since Lizzies death it has been so hard to try and be creative again so here goes.
One of my very first makes since Lizzie went was a special quilled card for a part of our church Community that became a Deacon last month. Michael is an Inspiration to us. He serves the Lord with such energy and love and his beautiful family support him whole heartedly.  This is the card I made for him.


I think Michael should appreciate all the Symbolism in this card.
Congratulations Michael love from us all.
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. I can't begin to know what you are going through. The card you made for Michael is beautiful, and I'm sure he appreciate everything you put into it. I do hope that, as time goes on, Lizzie's memory will give you the creative inspiration you desire.

    God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete