This is the order in which I make them.
1.This is the 30.5 x 30.5 or 12" x 12" Card Stock. This can be made with any squared piece of card. Just divided and quarter card. I then edged the card stock with Scallop Trim Border and Scallop Trim Corner Punch.
2. Just a close look at the way the corners are folded.
3. This is the way I have decorated the the heart die with the Heart Framelits. The corner of the heart has been put through the Elegant Bouquet Border Folder. I used the Loving Thoughts Stamp Set for the sentiments on the heart and made a Waratah flower with Blossom Party Bigz Die. I had some Peel off stickers with the looped Wedding Rings which I used on the corner of the heart. I always like to shade around the outline of the heart to add a little shading to the Card Stock. TheContrast on the Corners is a retired Designer Series Paper called Cottage Garden. I also used the Sizzlett Die Lovely Leaves which is just so versatile.
4. This photo is to show you the placement of the DSP used in the corners.
5. If you Double click on the pattern above you will see where I have scored to get my fold lines.
6. I make a folder to slide my card into when I have finished it. The sentiments on the outside of this card was chosen by the lady who brought this from me. A very old stamp I have had for over 20 years. This is the finished card. Hope you like it.
I am looking forward to my parcel coming this week from Stampin Up to do my Salebration and my new Seasonal Catalogue samples.