Thursday, January 17, 2013

Loss of my beautiful Daughter

A very tragic end to last week was the loss of my beautiful twin daughter Elizabeth.  I wanted to dedicate this page to her as she has now joined her twin whom we lost 12 years ago now.  Two angels together again with the Lord.  We Celebrated her life yesterday and I am tired overwhelmed with grief but I am also pleased that my girls are lying side by side again in the arms of Jesus.

Lizzie had Type 1 Diabeties from the age of 4 years old.

Elizabeth Right and Barbie Left at  5 months old
My two beautiful babies at 5 months old.


Lizzie in happier times when well.
Lizzie was quite well until she was in her middle twenties when the Diabeties took hold of her body and started to create havoc.

Lizzie  with her twin  next to her on right and Jo the bride her sister 12 months younger on the left. With Jane a friend in the middle.

Lizzie left and her youngest sister Renee 
I am thankful for the gift of my beautiful girls.

My beautiful twins united again.  Rest in Peace in the Arms of the Lord.
My everlasting love.  Mum