Thursday, January 17, 2013

Loss of my beautiful Daughter

A very tragic end to last week was the loss of my beautiful twin daughter Elizabeth.  I wanted to dedicate this page to her as she has now joined her twin whom we lost 12 years ago now.  Two angels together again with the Lord.  We Celebrated her life yesterday and I am tired overwhelmed with grief but I am also pleased that my girls are lying side by side again in the arms of Jesus.

Lizzie had Type 1 Diabeties from the age of 4 years old.

Elizabeth Right and Barbie Left at  5 months old
My two beautiful babies at 5 months old.


Lizzie in happier times when well.
Lizzie was quite well until she was in her middle twenties when the Diabeties took hold of her body and started to create havoc.

Lizzie  with her twin  next to her on right and Jo the bride her sister 12 months younger on the left. With Jane a friend in the middle.

Lizzie left and her youngest sister Renee 
I am thankful for the gift of my beautiful girls.

My beautiful twins united again.  Rest in Peace in the Arms of the Lord.
My everlasting love.  Mum

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your daughters. My prayers are with you and your family that you are comforted by the memories of Lizzie and Barbara.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and so sorry for your loss. Will keep you in my prayers. Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truely beautiful tribute for your precious girls Carolyn. I´m really sorry you´have to go through these hard time, we all know, it is to have to put ones kids to sleep. But I´m sooo glad, you anyway feel comforted in the memories, and that both girls are in a better place now.
    You and your family are in my heart and thoughts and my prayers are with you all right now. Take good care of yourself now too hun and please yell, if there´s anything we can do to make you feel better okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn,

    Such a beautiful tribute, it brought tears. I pray that the loving memories of the joy you shared with your beautiful twins will bring you peace.

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn, this is such a wonderful tribute to Lizzie and Barbara, two beautiful girls. I'm still praying for your comfort and healing of your heart. God bless you always is my prayer.
    Big {{hugs}} to you, sweetie.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm keeping you all in my prayer.
    Big hugs for you all.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  7. After I finished looking at the beautiful handkerchief wedding card you made I scrolled down to see your other creations, and read this post. The tribute to Lizzie and her sister shows what a woman of strength you are, as there is no greater loss than that of a child. But to lose two in such a short lifetime is such a sad burden. My heart goes out to you Caroline and I will think of you in my prayers. Take care my stamping friend, and take joy knowing your two beautiful girls are in the kingdom of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Carolyn
    I hadn't been blogging or online much since October until today. When I signed in, I saw your sad but lovely post in tribute of Lizzie. May she Rest In Peace. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and grief. Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses.
    xxEv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love from me, too, Carolyn. How lovely to see the photos of your girls, and to know that Lizzie and Barbie are again together; but heartbreaking that you have had to lose them both. Thank you for sharing this tribute. xx

    ReplyDelete