Thursday, April 25, 2019

Book Style Card. Wonderful Romance and Climbing Orchids Stampin' Up!

My Book Card I made for a friend for her Nephews Wedding  It took me a few days to complete it and think about how I wanted to place my flowers etc.


I used Two of Stampin' Up! Stamp sets and I must say I was really pleased with the out come. While I was thinking about how I was going to present the card and my flowers.  I came across an amazing card made by Tracy Farr in You Tube called Book Card.  I then I knew how I wanted to present my flowers I had made.  I had also used a few  extra dies sets in the making of this card.  Stitched Rectangles and Be mine Stitched Framelit Dies which were also Stampin' Up! new Occasions Catalogue as well as the matching stamp set dies. 



 I needed a little bit of greenery to add life to my picture so I added a die from a set I have had for many years as the fern leaves.
The last photo below is the look of the card on the sides, it just looked like pages.



Thought I would also share with you this short little Video I made of the Book.



Happy Crafting Have a great week.
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment