Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to Renew My Page

I have been working hard on creating different types of Paper cards lately.  I thought I would refresh my Blog.  Two cards I have made from the Tent card which I found the instructions on Splitcoast Stampers
 This sweet little card I made from my Owl punch. It is a tent card.  I found the pattern on Splitcoast Stampers.  I enjoy this site as I find their lessons are amazing.  I also made this owl card  which I have placed above I hope you like them as well.  Igloo for the penguins was made with circles and  a little colour.  Using Stampin Up Designer Paper.

The Tent card has folds in the middle section between the front and back of the card so I was able to make a 3 D Picture.

My Surprise Butterfly box I used my Stamping Up Roller and Butterfly Stamp Sets. Flight of the Butterfly and Butterfly Prints sets. I made two exploding boxes one for 31cm x 31cm the other 21 cm x 21cm. These boxes I stamped and made my own Designer paper with brayer and stamps. I cut two strips of perspex and placed a double butterfly one each side of the butterfly and inserted the perspex between the two boxes with a slit at the bottom of the smallest box which I placed in side the larger box. Make sure they are folded the same. When the box opens out you can see them flutter. The photo does not do any justice as it is so cute.







I have also made a Grunge Butterfly box as well.  The other day I was not interested in watching cricket so I sat in my craft room and made these.  It was so much fun




No comments:

Post a Comment