Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quilled Beauties

Have been inspired by the beautiful works of some of my sister quillers over the world so could not wait to try out some new thought.

Roses and swirls for a beautiful day.  It is lovely to be able to quill on a cold snowy and frosty day.  Some of the papers I  backed  with silver quilling paper.  This caused a reflection on the backing of the card.



Her is a close up of the scroll and roses I will be working on free hand scrolls and contemporary ideas.  Thankyou so much ladies for all your beautiful work that encourages me to try new ideas.
Blessings Carolyn.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    happy sunday
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn!
    I love your quilled flowers and scrolls.
    so beautifully made.
    I hope all is well with you.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete