Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Heart a Flutter with Framelits and Stippled Blossoms


It has taken me a few weeks to be able to get this lovely little thank you done for one of my daughters carers
It needed to be something special with all the love she nurtured my daughter with.  I am greatful for Maree's
love and caring.


This is a close up of the left hand side of the card were I used a Penant and placed a framelit heart on top of it to light it up by of course and  I add a  little bling.


All the beautiful things I used from Stampin Up.
  • Framelits "Hearts a Flutter"Embossing Folder
  • Embossing Folder "Delicate Designs"
  • Stampsets "Hearts a Flutter", "Secret Garden".
  • Rhinestones
  • Stamp Pads Wild Wasabi, Primrose Petals, Island Indigo, Midnight Muse
  • Big Shot Machine
I hope you liked this.
Many Blessings.
Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. Your daughter's caregiver will really appreciate the love you put into making it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Carolyn !! I just love the Stippled Blossoms stamp set. Thanks for sharing my friend !! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Carolyn! I love the bright colors and the bling.
    Have a great day, friend!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work.I have passed on a blog award to you at allaboutquilling.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete