Thursday, March 17, 2016

Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper Portfolio / Stampin' Up! and Rose Garden Thinlit Dies.



Cover of Album

I am so excited to show you my latest project.  It is a Memory Portfolio I have made to remember and relive my four beautiful daughters lives.
I have included pockets, pouches, Journalling sections.  I have used just about all Stampin Up products will list them when I finish the full article.
The Rose Garden Thinlit Dies play a big part in this Folio as I have a memorial Rose Garden for my beautiful Twin Daughters who are no longer with us.  This reminds me of my memories.



This is the first fold of the Album which opens up into a quintuplet folded Foilio.  There are pockets galore for tags and photos and many bits of memorabilia.

Right side Pocket and Fold



Here I have the folded sections and tag decorations.  Most are the Stampin' Up! Thinlit Dies but also have my quilled roses.
I wanted to thank Cathy Orta King for her wonderful pattern and say how easy this made the putting together of this Album.  I have added and adjust to what I wanted in my Folio.

Full Page Pocket

I have many photo's of this Folio so I will load this up and look forward to up loading more this week.
Happy Crafting
Carolyn







No comments:

Post a Comment