Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Parisian Blossoms

Parisian Blossoms



Happy New Year everyone.  I needed a couple of weeks to get my working shoes on again and get going.
I have paired The Forever Blossoms Bundle as well as Parisian Beauty Bundle to make this delicate card which I love.  I thought it would be absolutely gorgeous on the front of a Journal or Wedding Card, Birthday Card, there are just so many options for it.  I haven't put any Greeting on there yet as I am still waiting for that to come to me.


The background is the beautiful new Parisian Flourish Folder.  It is such a beautiful Folder that I am sure will be used many times just love the details.
The Eiffel Tower has been built up with the strip dimensionals as I can hide these in sections of the structure and has a strong solid line to help hold the tower together.  I have used three layers here.  Two Whisper White and 1 Champagne Foil which is the top layer.
I built that up before I placed it on the card.


The Blossom I have cut the main stem out and painted, I used the Stazon Saddle Brown Ink which blends beautifully with the colours I have chosen.  I used my water colour pencils and coloured a light coat of the Flirty Flamingo and hen added darker highlights of it onto the blossom blending it in with our Aqua Brush just ever so slightly.
I wanted to let the Saddle Brown show through to give some out line and high lights to the Blossom.
I carefully shaped the underneath section of the main stem on lightly and the separate blossoms that I I placed on top were the single Blossoms cut with dies and used the stamps to stamp on a similar shape to what they were.  I then painted and allowed to dry as in this process the paper actually thickens.  I turned them over to the back and impressed my embossing tool into each petal to add shape and turned to the front and added more dimension.  To highlight the stamen I have added my fine tip of Early Expresso Paint and Markers to make the dots on the Stamen a little more visible.


Then I added my extra blossoms onto the blossoms I wanted to stand out.  At the Base of the card the blossoms have the Eiffel Towers Base to give them dimension so I have added no extra layers to them.

Have a wonderful week crafting and a Happy New Year filled with lots of Joyous Creating.
love Carolyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment