Sunday, January 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! Painted Poppies

Painted Poppies


The Painted Poppies Dies Make a spectacular Statement.  Alone just using the dies and a sponge you can make the most beautiful effects on these gorgeous dies by just a little sponging of Black  Memento or the New Saddle Brown  Stazon Ink.


For the Background I have used the Peaceful Poppies  D S Paper and also some retired Real Red Ribbon.


Each of the Poppies I glued the top Black Layer too the Poppy Parade Card Stock carefully.  What I do to attach is lay my top Layer on to the Silicone Mat and just with a fine tooth pick I add small dots of wet glue to the back of Black Card Stock and carefully lay it on the the Sponged Red Layers.  Press down and allow to dry before shaping.  The Red Poppies I used Poppy Parade coloured Card Stock with Black Memento Ink Sponging.  Leave to dry on the mat for a few minutes then I turn over and emboss poppies on both sides to give it the shape I want.


Just add some dimensionals to the Back of Poppies and they will be ready to place.  Then I put together my leaves using Pear Pizzaz as Base of leaves and my top layer I added some Garden Green accents.  Again I attached them the same way as I made the Poppies.  When dry add small dimensionals to back and glue together with tiny dots of the Wet glue on a tooth pick.

To get First Layer ready to add to card take your DSP .5 cm smaller the card base.  Ink around the outer Edge with sponge and Memento Ink.  Add Real Red Ribbon or if you have some Poppy Parade that is better. Add Ribbon 3/4 of the way down the DSP  then  attach with tape or Sticky Dots.   Start to attach Leaves and Poppies to DSP.  as desired.  Attach the DSP either with Dimensionals or flat with wet Glue.There we have a beautiful card in a short time.
Happy Crafting. Have a wonderful week.
love Carolyn   xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment