Tuesday, May 12, 2020

# To a Wild Rose Stampin' Up! Beautiful Stamps and Dies.



Have made this card using our beautiful 'To a Wild Rose Bundle'  I am so pleased this has been retained  in our 2020-2021 Catalogue.  Such a gorgeous set.  Here I have also used the Ornate Border Dies.  Their lacy look adds that real touch of  Romance to the Card.  Probably as you have noticed I have not put a greeting on it yet.  Thought I would leave it until I need a special card then add the wording I want..


I have also so used the Positive thought Bundle Dies and Stamps as well as the dies 'Stitched so Sweetly. The Blue flowers I Stamped with Retired Stamp set 'Petite Blossoms' and punched out with our New Blossom Punch which is in the new Catalogue as well as being a Sale-a-bration Gift.  To add just a little trimming to the card I used the Net Ribbon.


When Preparing the card I sponged a little Early Expresso Ink all around the edge to give a antique look.

This would have been a lovely Mothers' Day card.

Have a wonderful week
Enjoy the love and caring that is around and look after you.
Keep Crafting
love Carolyn. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment