Monday, July 6, 2020

# For Ever Fern. Meets # Positive Thoughts.

Australian Natives  #Stampin' Up!  "Forever Fern", "Positive Thoughts"




 I decided to create an Australian Native Flower Card in Easel Form using our 'Forever Fern Stamp Set' and 'Positive Thoughts Stamp Set'.   I have stamped Crushed Curry Wattle Flower and used the Pretty Peacock Ink Pad for the Blue Gum.  The beautiful Pink Berries are the Lilly Pilly Berries which grow in the Tropical Rain Forest of Australia.  Have used the Old Olive Pad for the Eucalyptus Leaves.  And as the Easel Holder I have Placed the Bloom from the 'Positive Thoughts' Stamp set for the Waratah  This has been stamped in three layers and popped up on dimensionals..



Under the Easel Flap I have added a greeting as well as leaving the rest for your message.  The Waratah is made from 3 Layers of the Blossom and I have coloured it on my Stamparutus in Layers of Cherry Cobbler, Blackberry Bliss and Rococo Rose.  When colouring the Flower this way I just randomly colour the flower in Layers of colour.  Not colouring the whole Blossom but just adding different Layers until I have the effect I want.




Have a wonderful week crafting.
with Crafty love
Carolyn.   xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment