Thursday, September 2, 2021

Peek a Boo Slider Card



  It has been a long time since I posted on my Blog due to family illness.  But I have missed Putting my weekly thoughts down as well as sharing a little of my weeks work.   This is a card that really speaks to me.  As it beautiful colours and its display gives me a sense of peace.                                                      
I have mixed two lovely Stamp Sets.  Using the 'Forever Fern Stamp Set' and Forever Flourishing Dies, As Well as ''Postive Thoughts Stamp Set' and Natures Thoughts Dies. for this Slider Card.  Using a         retired Paper while I await  my Expressions of Ink Paper to come. All of these are available in our          Stampin' Up! 20 21/22 Catalogue except the retired DSP the Expressions of Ink DSP will look                Spectacular on this Card.                                                                                                                            









The inside of the Slider Card with its gorgeous  highlights of gold, as well as its Lovely 3D Flower from the stamp set 'Positive Thoughts' adds to the Simplicity of the card.


Have a beautiful week.
Happy Crafting.
Carolyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment