Sunday, April 29, 2012

Autumnal Colours and Card Stock Blossoms Study






Punch Blossom


These beautiful Autumnal toned Blossoms were made from Stampin Up  Tangerine  Tango and So Safron  and Calypso Coral Card Stock which I softened by scrunching in my hand until they were very pliable then continuing to separate the fibres by pulling apart two pieces of card stock. 

After you have scrunched the blossom for a little while you can see the layers of paper in the card stock. You carefully pull these apart ao you now have 6 very pliable die cut which you hold together with a brad.

 Each flower took 3 Punched Blossom Dies which I made into 6 pieces before I joined the centre with the Brad.




The Blossoms on an angle.  This gives you a view of the dimension of the card.  I have also used two beautiful Antique Brads to hold the greeting in place.

This is a lovely close up view of the Blossoms with the brad holding them together.  I also made the leaves in the same manner  Only before scrunching them up and seperating them I added the stampin up stamp French Foliage.  This would be one of my most favourite sets of stamps as I use it many times for my flowers.

Thankyou so much for popping by.  Many Blessings and please do leave a comment and let me know what you think about my flowers.
Blessings Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn this is magnificent - you are the most amazing flower maker! This is a beautiful card and made in my favourite colour scheme. Thanks for sharing.
    Shannean

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fLowers are Beautiful you're thé Brest !!!

    ReplyDelete